See all news Sightseeing Tallinn Card Transport and accommodation Eat and drink Events and culture Statistics Convention Tourist office marketing news Media coverage JULY 2009
Easter with Tallinn Card29.03.2012
The coming Easter bring changes to many of the opening times of Tallinn Card partners.
On Good Friday (April 6) and on the First Easter Sunday (April 8) majority of the museums and sightseeing spots are closed. On saturday, April 7, no exceptional opening times apply.
Opening times of Tallinn Tourist Information Centres:
Tourist Information Centre in Old Town
April 6 closed
April 7 10-15
April 8 closed
Tourist Information Centre in Viru Keskus
Open as usual 9–21
Possible to visit with Tallinn Card:
• Different excursions – Tallinn Official Sightseeing Tour (Reisiekspert; bus tour and guided tour on foot), excursions by City Bike, Hop-on-Hop-off Tallinn City Tour (three different lines). Possible to rent an audioguide (during Tourist Information Centres opening times).
• Tallinn TV Tower (opens April 5)
• Museum of Puppet Arts NUKU (open April 8)
• Town Wall (open April 8)
• Oleviste Church Tower (open April 8)
• Tower of the Cathedral of Saint Mary the Virgin (open April 8)
• Free use of public transport
• Renting bicycles from City Bike
Also open are Kuulsaal Bowling & Billiards, Aqua Spa, Pirita TOP Spa, Viimsi go-karting, FK Centre, Club Hollywood (closed April 8), discount offering restaurants, cafes and some handicraft shops.
All Tallinn Card offers available here.