Tallinn City Tourist Office & Convention Bureau (TCTO & CB) is the official tourist authority for
City of Tallinn. TCTO & CB is one of the departments of Tallinn City Enterprise Board.
Tallinn City Tourist Office & Convention Bureau's role is to
- Promote and market Tallinn as an internationally known tourism destination to leisure and business tourists.
- Maximize the benefits of tourism for Tallinn, Tallinners and the local economy by:
- increasing the number of business tourists;
- increasing the number of leisure tourists;
- extending the tourists length of stay in Tallinn;
- improving the satisfaction of the tourists visiting Tallinn.
Statistics, Research and Analysis
- Tourism researches and development summaries:
- collecting and compiling visitor statistics;
- compiling tourism development overviews;
- preparing and coordinating interviews and researches;
- foreign visitor survey;
- key market survey.
- Tallinn Tourist Information Centre visitor statistics.
- Supervising the certification of the accommodation facilities in Tallinn.
- Participating in the work of Estonian hotel classification commission.
- Coordinating tourism infrastructure development with other municipal and state authorities and private sector representatives (information signs, maps, tourist coach parking, public welfare).
- Drafting and compiling tourism infrastructure, destination attractiveness and hospitality development plans and projects.
- Promoting Tallinn as an international meeting place and incentive destination.
- Providing free objective information on top conference facilities, hotels and services.
- Giving free neutral advice on Tallinn`s incentive programs.
- Assisting in conference, business and travel.
- Helping you get in touch with relevant local contacts.
- Providing assistance in site-inspections.
- Participating in the work of the European Cities Marketing.
- Development and promoting of the Tallinn Card (TC) culture tourism product.
Sights and Events
- Compiling tourist routes.
- Promoting sights.
- Collecting and distributing information on events in Tallinn.
- Compiling tourism marketing plan.
- participating at the fairs and other marketing events;
- arranging fam-tours and workshops for travel trade and media;
- planning and implementing marketing campaigns;
- compiling, publishing and distributing information and marketing materials.
- Collecting and providing tourism information, answering to the inquiries.
- Administrating and managing Tallinn Tourist Information Centre, providing information to the visitors and intermediating services.
- Updating and administrating the website.
TCTO & CB's contact details